Piccadilly Grand 1 Northumberland Rd, Singapore 219568 Last updated on 2022 March 19 06:03
|TOP||31 Dec 2025|
|Site Area||8,732.9 sqm / 94,000 sqft|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||City Developers Limited and MCL Land Limited|
Piccadilly Grand by CDL & MCL Land
Piccadilly Grand situated on Northumberland Road, district 08 of Singapore, a city fringe location just outside Little India, the Piccadilly Grand will be a highly sought after Integrated Development with direct sheltered connection to Farrer Park MRT. This site is zoned for residential use with commercial units on level 1. The upcoming Piccadilly Grand residences will feature around 405 new homes and sites on a 0.87 ha with a maximum GFA of 36,679 sqm.
With such an excellent Central Region location and direct MRT connectivity to Farrer Park MRT, the future residents of Piccadilly Grand will enjoy the neighbourhood’s rich cultural history and easy access to modern amenities. The development is sited close to City Square Mall, Mustafa Centre, Tekka Market, Tekka Place, Pek Kio Market & Food Centre, Little India Historic District, Farrer Park Primary School, and Farrer Park MRT Station.
The name Piccadilly Grand takes cue from neighbouring roads named after English boroughs and counties such as Northumberland, Hampshire, Birch, and Rutland. The development is located directly above Farrer Park MRT station with a commercial component on the ground level which will be named Piccadilly Galleria. Together, Piccadilly Grand and Piccadilly Galleria reflect and respect the onomatology of the neighbourhood while improving the gentrification of this central integrated development with a promise of urbane pleasures to come.
Piccadilly Grand is located in an existing and growing residential estate in Kallang Planning Area. The site is predominantly intended for residential use to provide more housing options at the city fringe, with some commercial uses on the ground floor to provide local amenities to serve the residents in the area and also enhance the street experience while walking to the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station.
Located just outside Little India Historic District, Piccadilly Grand is in proximity to the unique and diverse offerings of the Little India precinct, ranging from large retail developments such as City Square Mall and Mustafa Centre, to fine-grained shophouses that house many popular shops and dining options. The area is also home to several hotels such as the Parkroyal Hotel, as well as Connexion, an integrated medical centre and hotel development.
PICCADILLY GRAND KEY SELLING POINTS
- Prime city fringe location within the Central Region and close to the vibrant historic Little India district.
- Direct connection to Farrer Park MRT Station
- An array of amenities are nearby with Mustafa Centre and City Square Mall within a 10 min walk.
- Piccadilly Grand is a short 5 min walk to Farrer Park Primary School, with many good schools within sight.
- Well linked to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway, Pan Island Expressway, and the Central Expressway.
- Two reputable developers are behind the development.
- A short drive or train ride to Orchard Road shopping haven.
- Proximity to KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Farrer Park Hospital, and Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital.
- Piccadilly Grand features 1,500 sqm GFA retail space and 500 sqm GFA dedicated to a childcare centre.